“Surveys are worthless if they do not result in actions and changes that make a real difference.”
John Mallozzi, Global Business Leader, Mercer | Sirota.
We strive to:
- Deliver clear and profound insights that compel your managers to take meaningful action on their survey results.
- Deliver results in a timely manner: we produce a “top line” report for review by your internal survey team and other key stakeholders; and shortly after, all other reports are ready for delivery to the top executives and front line managers.
From Data to Insight
For c-suite execs and other leaders with large organizations, we typically develop a detailed Executive Analysis Presentation to illustrate the major themes and trends in the data and guide them to where action can be taken. We use an Integrative Survey Data Analysis process, partnering with your team from the get-go to ensure that the executive report is:
- Tailored to current business conditions and organizational dynamics,
- Tells the most insightful story from the data collected, and
- Provides the most actionable insights.
For managers at all levels in the organization, Sirota’s Reporting Suite represents a new generation of integrated survey reporting. Manager Reports offer simple, action-oriented displays which quickly answer your managers’ questions about how they are doing, and which areas of the survey results they should focus on. All reports include our normative data at no extra cost, and can be customized to display survey results in a variety of ways; for example, to best align with and reinforce key findings and insights from the overall executive reports.
We distribute reports through Manager Central a portal that allows managers to directly access their survey reports plus training and reference materials to help them interpret their results and communicate to their teams. This “one-stop-shop” site also offers best practices guides and action planning tools to help the team take action on survey results.
Survey Reporting “Power Tools”
With our interactive WebReports your managers can explore their results dynamically by clicking to sort data organizationally or demographically. And with another click they can export reports to Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF versions.
For even more reporting power, SORT (Sirota’s Online Reporting Tool) offers super-users the capability to perform custom data analysis and ad-hoc report generation. Users can drill into data based on combinations of organizational hierarchy and/or demographic variables to define custom reports and generate output in: Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, and HTML formats.