The authors of The Enthusiastic Employee are available for speaking engagements and consulting assignments.
David Sirota speaks on a wide variety of topics relating to Corporate Culture, Employee Motivation, and Performance. For example:
- The Wrong Question: How Do You Motivate Employees? The Right Question: How Do You Stop Management from Destroying Motivation?
- Employee Enthusiasm and Business Success
- Culture: The “Invisible Architecture” of Organizations
- Building and Sustaining a True Partnership Culture
- Organization Purposes and Principles
- Why Generational Differences are Bunk
- Compensation Systems that Work
- Organization Structures that Work
The authors and their colleagues at Sirota are engaged by companies to consult in a variety of areas, including:
- Survey Assessment of Employee Morale
- Survey Assessment of Organizational Culture
- Introducing and Sustaining a True Partnership Culture
- Conflict Resolution and Team Building (at all levels: C-Suite, inter-functional, manager-employees)
- Developing Inspirational Vision and Values
- Driving Effective Change
- Employee Value-Proposition Development
- Leadership coaching (from a partnership perspective)
For more information or to set up a meeting please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.