Survey feedback on culture and engagement is always valuable. Its meaning is amplified when it can be compared with data from businesses in similar industries and regions.
This added perspective can help leaders aspire to best in class performance and supports a better understanding of survey scores in the context of market realities.
To enable our clients to make insightful benchmark comparisons, Sirota maintains a continually updated and robust normative database of client survey data from some of the world’s top brands. In all of our reports, from CEO to line manager, we display the normative comparison data that will best help the leader interpret their results.
How does our Normative Database Stack Up?
Well over one million survey responses from employees in over 100 countries on all continents are added to our database each year. Our normative dataset currently includes over 500 organizations, grouped into 10 industrial sectors and we have the capability to customize the comparison based on many other demographics such as: Occupation, Management/Non-Management, Union/Non-Union, Gender, Ethnicity, and Tenure.
Selected Examples of the Clients in Our Normative Database by Industry:
- Financial Services: BMO, Visa, Webster Bank, NN Group
- Government and Public Administration: US Patent & Trademark Office, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- High Tech: Intuit , Dell, Lenovo, LinkedIn, Symantec
- Hospitals and Healthcare: Mayo Clinic, Veterans Administration, Baylor Scott White
- Manufacturing: High Industries, Kulicke & Soffa, Charter Manufacturing
- Oil and Gas Mining: Royal Dutch Shell, CPS Energy, Marathon Oil, RasGas, PetroGas
- Retail and Hospitality: Hilton, Stop and Shop, Safeway
- Services: NASCO, Point B, Westfield, Thomson Reuters
- Transportation, Communication and Utilities:Federal Express, Southwest Airlines
Make the Most of Our Deep Expertise
Our industry-leading database is the result of decades of assessment experience with the world’s most successful businesses. It is a clear advantage of employing our deep expertise. We encourage you to make the most of your partnership with Sirota by applying its robust and extensive insights to your next project.