Making decisions about your organization and people without proper data often leads to negative results. The fact-based insight gained from an accurate survey research assessment of organizational effectiveness is essential to successful human capital management.
For over 40 years we have focused exclusively on developing cutting edge organizational development surveys that enable our clients to take right actions to improve their business performance by better understanding the experience of their people.
Our survey research offerings go beyond providing powerful insights – they offer solid empirical evidence for action:
- Employee Engagement Surveys
- Candidate, Onboarding & Exit (Employee Lifecycle Research) Surveys
- Leadership 360 Surveys (360 Degree Feedback Assessments)
- Culture Assessments
- Merger & Acquisition
- Panel and Target Groups (e.g., HiPO)
- Internal Customer Assessment
- Other targeted survey research, as desired
Our surveys are designed with each audience in mind. We provide senior leaders, managers, and HR with the insights, guidance and tools necessary to improve their organizations and unlock the potential of people:
- Our powerful analyses help executive leaders make smarter business decisions and strategic choices.
- Our survey research reports pinpoint strengths, opportunities, and problems, clearly highlighting the policies and practices that should be in place to enable high performance.
- Our assessment tools and technology simplify survey execution and analysis.
- Our best practices training and support resources help front-line managers take the right action at a local level.
- Our business performance coaching empowers HR teams in ways to best support and enable these efforts.
The Sirota Difference
As a leader among business performance consultants, in addition to world class survey methodology, processes, tools and technology, we also offer one of the most extensive normative databases available for benchmarking your data. We are proud of our organizational development consulting surveys, but what our clients most appreciate about us is the way we work with them: Flexible and tailored, but also guided. We call this our partnership approach. In our client surveys, we consistently achieve at least a 90% overall client satisfaction rating. According to the data, clients are most satisfied with our: Client-focus, collaborative approach, responsiveness, creativity, and ability to understand their needs and bring thought leadership to the solution.
Our partnership approach is enacted through our dedicated project teams. You will be assigned a team that remains intact throughout the life of the project, building on the understanding they will gain of your organization and your specific needs. This structure places you, the client, in the center of communications, and enables us to take a flexible and highly customized approach.